The Lab for Living Devices is supported through the Tufts University Research and Scholarship Strategic Plan which chose 7 highly collaborative projects for seed funding based on effective strategies and resources to advance the research enterprise.
Current and previous funders of L2D researchers include:
- U.S. Army Research Office
- U.S. Office of Naval Research
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
Foundations, Industry, and Other Sources
- Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
- Allen Foundation Inc.
- American Heart Association
- Archer-Daniels-Midland Company
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- California Pacific Medical Center
- Henry R. Luce Foundation